We are proud to announce a new release of Clinker, with codename RUBIDIUM.
The new component: Clinker Desktop
RUBIDIUM comes with lots of improvements, and a new tool that we hope you’ll find useful: Clinker Desktop.
In its first release, Clinker Desktop aims to be the administration tool of Clinker by providing services to:
- Managing users: create and update Clinker users information
- Creating source code repositories
- Creating Jenkins jobs
- Creating Redmine projects
- Setting access permissions on every tool in Clinker (projects on Redmine, code repositories, builds in Jenkins, projects in Sonar and grants on Desktop itself)
- Users import wizard. Do you already have your users inside another system? Import them easily by using the “Users import wizard”.
The Single Sign On service was introduced in previous releases, but now the user experience has been enhanced while switching between tools. Clinker Desktop also acts as a “tool access launcher” for any other integrated tool, keeping the global authenticated session alive. So final users will perceive an “all in one” feeling when they are using the tools inside Clinker.
This is only the first step of a newborn tool. Clinker Desktop will evolve as the entry point for all Clinker users, administrators o not. A developer will be able to see his pending tickets, failed builds, latest commits or code revision tasks, all of this centralized in one place.
And there are more: Desktop is based on a plugins architecture, and its API will be documented and published. So Clinker customers will be able to develop his own plugins, exploding all the information extracted from an unique data source containing all tools data.
Unlimited Source Code Repositories
Don’t worry about limits. Clinker RUBIDIUM provides full support for Git and SVN repositories, managing its permissions from Clinker Desktop.
To get a new code repository up is as easy as two clicks in Desktop: New repository, give it a name, and save. Your repository is ready to use now!
- Jenkins 1.509
- Sonar 3.1.1
- Nexus 2.3.1
- Alfresco 4.2.0
- Redmine 2.2.4
- Trac 1.0
- Clinker Desktop 1.0.0
- Subversion/Git server
Build tools and Runtimes
- Apache Maven 2.2.1 / 3.0.4 / 3.0.5
- Ant 1.9.0
- JDK 1.5.0_22 / 1.6.0_27 / 1.7.0_17
- PHP 5.3.3
- Grails 2.2.1
- JRuby 1.7.3
- Doxygen 184.108.40.206
- Sphinx 1.1.3
- Sonar PDF Report Plugin 1.3
- Sonar C Plugin 1.8
- Sonar Groovy Plugin 0.6
- Sonar PHP Plugin 1.1
- Jenkins Subversion Plugin 1.45
- Jenkins Git Plugin 1.45
- Jenkins Sonar Plugin 2.1
- Jenkins Grails Plugin 1.6.3
- Awstats 7.0
- Sonar Runner 2.1
- SVNKit 1.7.8
- JGit 2.3.1
- Git 220.127.116.11